About Rajarajeswari Dental College and Hospital in Bangalore
Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital was launched in the year 1992. This is the magnificent college in the city of Bangalore with extremely developed academic infrastructure. The vision of the institute is to bring awareness in the people in the field of Dental Science. They have achieved in raising the institute to international standard. The College is recognized by Director of Central Intelligence and affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. It is registered by NAAC (National Assessment Certificate Council). The College creates hope of students who check out of the institute as a trained dentist.
The College is built in the five acre land on the Bangalore-Mysore route. The college provides full fledged BDS, MDS and PhD course. Each department has dedicated teachers who are well versed in their field of specialty. They give opportunity to the students to get trained in the dental clinics. Each department has 250 modern dental units/chairs. On an average 450 to 500 patients are treated in clinics daily. This helps the students learn effectively and efficiently. The students will be able to meet and fulfill the needs in oral health care of the people of all groups.
The facilities provided in the College are incredible. Dedicated teachers are offering their services in their fields of subject. Lecturer rooms, laboratory and Library facility are available in the College. Indoor Auditorium is available for conducting workshops and discussion session. Food in the cafeteria is tasty and hygienic. The campus has petty shop with wide variety of fast food. Separate hostel facility for girls and boys students which has comfortable stay. Students are encouraged to participate in cricket, football, volley ball and other sports. Transportation facilities for non-resident students by Buses. Gym available in the college for both students and teachers.
Why Join Rajarajeswari Dental College and Hospital in Bangalore
- Excellent college to be enrolled in the stream of dentistry.
- Faculties not only educate the subject but also train the student.
- Each department has their own dental units.
- Daily around 500 patients are treated in the dental units.
- Students are trained as how to treat the patients.
- Transportation facility through buses is provided.
- Classrooms are spacious and outstanding.
- Dental workshops and sessions are regularly conducted in Auditorium.
- Library is digitalized and has collection of 6000 books.
- Hostel facility for boys and girls separately with food and warden facility.
- Gym available with latest equipments.
- A wide variety of food is served in Cafeteria.
- Students are encouraged to participate in sports and cultural activities.
Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital was launched in the year 1992 to develop awareness in the people in the field of Dental Science.