About Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Bangalore
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Bangalore popularly known as NMIT was established in the year 2001. NMIT is a Private, Self-financing and autonomous Institution (Approved by UGC, VTU with the concurrence of Govt. of Karnataka. NMIT is approved by AICTE and approved under section 2(f) of UGC, accredited by National Board of Accreditation and affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
NMIT hasState-of-the-art class rooms and conference rooms. It has Wi-Fi enabled campus with robust IT infrastructure and 24/7 HT power supply.NMIT hasOn-campus student Medical Center and residential facility for faculty. Cafeteria is serving a multiple cuisines.
The Library & Information Center of NMIT has a comprehensive collection of Books, Periodicals, Audio / Video CD-ROMs, E-Resources in Engineering, Basic Sciences, Management and General subjects to cater the needs of Faculty members, Research Scholars, Staff and Students. The intent of the NMIT Library is to support and enhance the learning, teaching, research, and service activities of the institution by providing organized access to quality information.
NMIT has excellent infrastructure for promoting sports for the benefit of students. The campus has a multi-purpose track, a hockey ground, facilities for cricket, basketball, volleyball, ball & shuttle badminton and throw-ball.Indoor sports such as table tenniscarom and chess are encouraged.
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Bangalore has excellent residential facilities with hostel for boys and girls. In-house wardens and the assistant wardens monitor the activities and services of the hostel to ensure the welfare of the students. The hostels have solar and electrical geysers that provide hot water. Students living in hostels have modern amenities such as recreation facilities, a library, T.V Room, cafeteria, stationary shop and gym. Hostel has a multiple Wi-Fi access points connecting hostel rooms to the various campus-wide network resources and services. NITTE MEENAKSHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY application form
The training and placement department continuously strives to help students acquire employment relevant skills so that they can pursue their career goals with challenging roles in the industry.The training program enhances the job relevant skills of students in a systematic and structured manner with appropriate mentorship at every step of learning.
Why Join Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Bangalore
- NMIT is an Autonomous Institution with Grade-A status , UGC approved, NBA accredited and affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
- NMIT campus spread over 23 acres of land with spacious well equipped class rooms.
- State-of-the-art laboratories with latest equipments and facilities.
- NMIT conducrs industry connects, workshops and seminars to ensure students industry ready.
- NMIT encourages innovation, research and idea incubation.
- NMIT encourages sports, arts and co-curricular activities with supporting infrastructure.
- NMIT is a unique institution having five Inter-Disciplinary Research Centers.
- NMIT encourages students to participate in extra-curricular activities like the National Cadets Corps, National Service Scheme, Rotaract Club and Youth Wing of Red Cross Society that help in the overall growth of student personality.
- Training & Placement Department is an indispensable pillar of the Institution.
- The training program enhances the job relevant skills of students in a systematic and structure.
- Regular Recruiters are: TCS, DELL, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, L&T Infotech etc. Strong Industry-Institution Interaction has resulted in placement of over 90% of eligible students.
- The Training & Placement department (hereafter called the department) sends invitations to companies. The invitation includes a brief summary of the courses at NMIT and student data.
- A professionally managed Placement department provides end to end solutions for campus drives.
- Professional staff and proactive students co-ordinate the entire process of campus placements.
- Students are provided training in team work, problem solving, leadership and soft skills.
- Students are encouraged to take up responsibilities in various technical and non-technical activities held by the college.
- Upgrade student skills commensurate with the expectations of the industry.
- Empower students with decision making skills that will be useful life-long.
- Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Assist organizations recruit candidates as per th
- NTT Data
- Scan Corner
- ICICI Bank
- ITC Infotech
- Indian Navy
- Larsen and Tourbo
- Reliance Money
and many more...
Ranked 92 for Engineering by The Week 2016
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- State-of-the-art conference rooms
- Robust and scalable IT Infrastructure
- The Library & Information Center a comprehensive collection of Books, Periodicals,
- E-Resources in Engineering, Basic Sciences, Management and General subjects to cater the needs of Research Scholars, Staff and Students
- 24/7 HT power supply with 320 KVA generator
- NMIT has excellent residential facilities
- There are four hostel blocks for boys and two hostel blocks for girls.
- Residential facility for faculty
- Students living in hostels have modern amenities such as recreation facilities, a library, T.V Room, cafeteria and stationary shop
- Multi-purpose Gym and Indoor/outdoor sports facility
- Various indoor and outdoor games such as Table Tennis, Badminton, Carom, Chess, Volley Ball, Football, Basket ball, Cricket and Hockey.
- There is an on
- Nitte School of Management
- Nitte School of Communication
- Nitte Institute of Banking and Finance
- On-campus Multi-purpose Society
- On- campus Internet Browsing/Retro-graphic Facility
- Open Air Theatre
- ATM facility