About Adarsh Business School Bangalore
Adarsh Business School Bangalore campus is equipped with a state-of-the-art infrastructure, which enables students to connect to the digital knowledge base of the college. The college has always believed that information technology forms an integral part of management Adarsh Business School is one of the top B-Schools in South India, providing quality academic management education to students. ABS offers innovative and globally accepted programs and excellent opportunities for all-round development. ABS has adopted 100% case-based learning method which is unique. Adarsh Business School transforms its students into leaders of the future.
ABS follows the curriculum & the evaluation process of the Masters in Business Administration program is administered as prescribed by the Mysore University. Guest lecturers, Seminars & Workshops are conducted which add value to knowledge sharing process. Industrial visits are organized to enable them to appreciate & apply theoretical knowledge to organizational set-ups. Live Projects are assigned to students in teams as a part of curriculum learning.
ABS prepares students with new ideas and strong desire to learn and grow welcomes new ideas, to succeed in all spheres of life. Its curriculum includes skill development programs like communication skills, problem-solving skills, creativity, innovation and teamwork which meet the needs of the diverse sectors of the country.
The mission is to provide the very best quality amenities and infrastructure that facilitate the learning process. Comfortable lecture Rooms, air-conditioned auditoriums, well-stocked libraries, State-of-the-Art computer labs, cafeteria, gymnasium, are some of the infrastructure that ensure an enriching learning experience.
Why Join Adarsh Business School Bangalore
- Adarsh Business School is one of the top B-Schools in South India, providing quality academic management education to students.
- ABS provides all facilities required for imparting quality education in management studies
- ABS follows the curriculum and the evaluation process of the Masters in Business Administration program
- ABS prepares students with new ideas and strong desire to learn and grow welcomes new ideas, to succeed in all spheres of life
- PBS has Comfortable lecture Rooms, air-conditioned auditoriums, well-stocked libraries, State-of-the-Art computer labs, cafeteria, gymnasium, are some of the infrastructure that ensure an enriching learning experience
- Library has one of the best collections of books in management-related disciplines
- ABS conducts training programmes which are organized by Training & Placement Cell to train the skills of students and preparing them for campus interviews
- ABS college supports co curricular activities for students.
- It has many student clubs like E-Business News Club, Advertising Club, Sports Club, Marketing Club, Quiz Club, Finance Club, Cultural Club
- Top companies visit the college campus for recruiting the final year students
- The Placement Cell works closely with each student, to help them in campus recruitments.
- ABS conducts training programmes which are organized by Training and Placement Cell to train the skills of students and preparing them for campus interviews
- The Placement Cell offers professional career counseling and provide training and development programs for all the aspiring candidates
- Extensive Pre-placement training programs for Pre-final and Final Semester students which helps in job interviews. Conduct mock exercises in Aptitude, Group Discussion, Technical and General interview skills
- At Adarsh Business School, companies visit the campus for the purpose of campus recruitment process
- Future Group,
- Aditya Manics,
- Micro Academy,
- Morpheus Academy,
- Q Source,
- Razor Think
- Mahaveer Structures
- Orange Trips,
- Grid India
- Q source
- Sushma Industries
- Career Experts Consulting
- ABiba systems
- Aryaka Networks
- Common Floor
- Vati Technologies
- Info edge
- Hindustan Coca-cola
- Acculogixs, Daygains
- Indus Ind Bank
- Global Vision
- Nandi Toyot
- Jaro Education
- Prop Tigers
- Wealth Money
- Wacom Pvt Ltd
- Greet Technologies
- Big Sky Sheltors
- Antal International
- Tech Mahindra
- L&T <
and many more...
- Ranked 11th Best B- School in India by 'gyanduniya.com', one of the leading educational portals.
- Ranked 8th Best B-School in South India by 'Bhaskar Lakshya', India's Largest Hindi Magazine in 2013.
- Ranked 23rd Best B-School in India and 2nd Best in Infrastructure by 'Silicon India' - the largest community of Indian professionals in 2013.
- Ranked amongst Top 10 B-Schools as XAT 2014 Participating Institutes in India
- Ranked amongst 20 B-Schools as Non-IIM Member Institutions by IIM (CAT - 2014)
- Ranked as Best B Schools in India- Business Today
- ADARSH SAMAJ RATHNA AWARD was also honoured by the Governor of Karnataka,
- The academic campus has spacious lecture halls and audio-visual presentation equipment that creates an environment conducive to learning.
- The comfortable classrooms ensure an environment for lengthy hours of learning
- Library has one of the best collections of books in management-related disciplines.
- The library has a large collection of latest editions of text, reference books and multimedia.
- The e-library through which students can access online databases, journals and catalogues anywhere in the campus using Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The library has a digital library providing full-text collection of document and faculty publication.
- The huge auditorium with multiplex quality acoustics, seating, projection and sound system is designed aesthetically to host guest lectures, presentations, seminars, workshops as well as orientations, convocations and other Curricular talents on-stage.
- The institution provides separ
- The Cafeteria is designed to provide variety of cuisine including north Indian, mughlai, south Indian, Chinese and continental.
- Gym is equipped with most sophisticated equipment which is user friendly for the benefit of students.